Sunday, April 29, 2018

REVIEW : Onsaemeein Magic Solution Skin Powder

Hello guys! I have here a good recommendation if you frequently experience pimples, acne and and skin breakouts. This product is part of a gift set that I got recently from Onsaemeein from Althea Korea. I'll put the link HERE if you fancy that. Anyhow going back to this product, I kid you not that it really works. Let's get to know more about this product then.

What's it about?
Onsaemeein Magic Solution Skin Powder is formulated for blemish care and a product that is soothing enough for troubled skin. It contains 3 major ingredients that help the skin. First, SALICYLIC ACID helps and gently removes dead skin cells. It also dissolves sebum in the pores and prevents further skin irritations. Second, DRYOPTERIS CRASSIRHIZOMA controls to help with skin vitality and clears our skin tone as well. Third, WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT helps with skin protection and for soothing care. It also claims that with one drop of this product before sleeping,  it will give a clear and clean skin after.





The ingredients





Scent : It has this slight hint of alcohol but it disappears once applied on the skin.

Packaging: It comes in this small glass bottle inside its own box. Nothing fancy and just pretty straightforward. I just hope it has a lid or cover to avoid spillage in case of emergency.

How to Apply?
Warning! Don't shake this product. Use a cotton bud  and put it in the Magic Solution Skin Powder when the liquid and pink powder are not mixed together. Then put it on the troubled skin area. Once applied, don't touch it and just let it dry.

*** You can buy this product HERE on Althea website.

My Overall Thoughts
I've used this twice and it works well.  I also did recommend this to my hubby and sister who frequently experience breakouts lately and it did work effectively for them too. In my observation, small pimples sometimes heal for 1 -2 days but for bigger ones, it  takes time to heal like about 3 to 5 days. The swollen part of the acne / pimple gets smaller and dries up overnight. If you ask me if it does help with whitening, that I don't see very clearly yet. Overall, I am still pretty satisfied with this product and I will definitely recommend it. For its price point, it's pretty good already and does the job beyond my expectations.

Have you tried this product here? Did you like it? Let's exchange ideas and be productive online. Till next time and let's always take care of our skin.
--- Belle

2 comments:

  1. Hi do you need to use it before your skincare regimen or during/in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aesthete. I use and prep my skin first with my skincare routine. Then I apply this pimple treatment.

      Delete