Because of that, I am back to review another primer which can be easily bought in any leading Watson's store. What I am talking about is the QUICK FX No-Shine Mattifier. It's just around P80+ , very affordable.
WHAT'S IT ABOUT?
This is a light moisturizer (but more of a primer) that helps hide imperfections such as fine lines and pores while providing an exceptional smooth matte finish. Also it helps prevent and treat pimples without drying out the skin.
The size of this 10g .
It has Salicylic acim Chamomile, Tea tea extract and MatteWax
HOW TO USE?
To use under makeup: Apply to freshly-cleaned skin. Pat on problem area and use your fingertips to blend the product on the skin
To use over makeup : Pat on lightly over makeup and blend for a smoother finish and more radiant looking skin.
** BEFORE AND AFTER
- It is easily available in the market and pretty cheap.
- It can have dual functions like that of a primer and moisturizer.
- It somehow cancels the shine on my face especially on the T-zone area.
- It makes my skin look dewy and smooth after applying on my face.
- This product cancels the shine on the face but it doesn't last long so you need to re-apply once needed.
- You need to wash your face at night and make sure to remove the product on the face or else it will clog your pores and eventually give you breakouts like it did to me.
- It doesn't really hide skin imperfections like fine lines and wrinkles completely. That's quite understandable because of the price I guess.
Overall, I am impressed with the performance of this drugstore primer from QUICK FX. If you are on the look out for a cheap moisturizer/ primer, then try this one. Also this summer heat totally screams putting on a good primer to somehow keep us fresh all day long without looking oily and greasy. You know what I mean. ^ ^
Have a good week ahead guys!