Hello guys! I have here a good food recommendation if ever you happen to come across this store. Actually, I've always heard about this from the stories of my students on and on but never got the chance to try it out myself. When I was in Japan few months ago, I really didn't miss the chance and dine there myself. So far so good and even better than what I've imagined actually. Guys, let me introduce my random food diary.
My Random Food Diary: Mos Burger
Top 5 Reasons To Try This
- Everything on the menu looks delicious and even healthier than the other fastfood chains around.
- You can experience that fast Japanese culture there without sacrificing the quality and flavor.
- The flavor is really good and you can even try their signature dishes like the rice burger and teriyaki ones.
- The prices are really very competitive and reasonable.
- If you're lucky enough, try to catch and experience their seasonal foods. I'm pretty sure you'll love them. :)
THE BEST PART is they have an English menu that caters to foreign diners. :) Hurray.
More Information about this
Price range: About 300 yen and up
Location: ７丁目１−８ Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
There you have it friends. That sums up my food adventure for today. Thanks for taking the time to visit and read my blog. I appreciate it. Anyhow, take care and always be healthy.