Among the activities available at Costa de Leticia Resort and Spa are swimming, hiking, snorkeling, diving, dolphin watching, boating and waterfall touring.
No. of Rooms
Additional P600 in excess of maximum allowed person/room
It was a well-thought trip for our gang. We agreed to meet at 5:00 in the morning @ South Bus Terminal. Luckily, we had the first trip @ 6AM instead of of its original sched at 7AM... THAT'S A TIP!! BE EARLIER THAN EVERYBODY. AS THEY SAY THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE EARLY WORM. hahaha.
Anyhow, we rode the CERES bus going to Bato via Barili. The whole ride was about 3 hours shorter than expected. When we arrived there, I was awed by how wonderful the place was. Everything seemed to be perfect-- the reception area, infinity pool, the sea of course, and everything in between. That place was perfect escape from my busy schedule as a teacher.. Darn.
Added bonus was there were only few guests of the place because of its distance. ahaha. Glad to feel like a resort owner for a short time.. ^ ___ ^ Anyway, we stayed in a family room because were 6 people all in all. The room was spacious enough for us. I was totally satisfied with the place especially with the warm welcome shown by the staff there. I'd surely be back there some time in the future.
Here are the positive comments I have about the resort.
* The resort is neat, organized, sosyal ( for the elite ^ __ ^) and the landscape was creatively designed.
* The staff and all the people there are kind and approachable.
* The place has WIFI connections, infinity pool, jacuzzi, restaurant and etc.
* Service done was quite good and the money you pay is truly worth it. :)
BUT----> here are some things you also need to know about them
* The foods in their resto is quite pricy.
* The WIFI connections didn't reach our room so you had to stay at the lobby to have FB, Twitter, and skype...
TIPS-- You can try walking towards Alegria's town market and you can pass by some resto to dine there. It only takes 5-10 minutes on foot.
More information about the place--->www.costadeleticia.com
Next time you head SOUTH, visit Costa de Letecia. You won't miss it because it just along the main road.