Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Winage Real Moisture Cream Caviar and Truffle by Coreana

Hey friends! I have here a good and light cream that is really effective and also has good skin benefits as well. I am talking about the Winage Moisture Cream Caviar and Truffle by Coreana.


What's it about?
Unfortunately when I searched the internet about an in-depth description about this in English, everything was written in Korean. Well, I'll just make use of these 2 main ingredients here that are caviar and truffle.




Ingredients








Benefits of Caviar to our Skin
Caviar has Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. These 2 nutrients promote luminous and healthy skin. In addition, it is proven to heal and prevent cellular inflammation and work alongside with our skin's natural processes, stimulate collagen production and minimize the the appearance of wrinkles.

Benefits of Truffle to our Skin
Truffles are known for their musky and sensuous scent and are considered rare and luxurious ingredients. They are also great for our skin too. It's because they contain fatty acids and when they're incorporated in beauty products, they help to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, they provide a rich hydration to the skin and hair as well.
SIZE: 50 ml
TEXTURE: It comes in a thick cream. Upon application, it turns into this light consistency that is so easy to use. Plus, it just sits lightly on the skin as well.
SCENT: It has a very mild floral scent that is appealing.
FORMULA: This is just great. 


My Final Thoughts
Guys, you definitely have to try this out as soon as possible. At first, I just didn't use it because I've had quite a few tubs of cream that I needed to consume all. Then I brought this with me during my recent trip and since then, it hasn't left my bag anymore.

I'll count the ways why I super like this cream.

  • It's very lightweight.
  • It does the job effectively even in winter season. Also, it works well with the tropical climate here in the Philippines too.
  • It has anti-aging benefits.  Just the combination of caviar and truffle already is a big winner for me.
  • It's perfect to layer under our makeup / foundation. It doesn't look heavy or something.
I repeat guys. Please try this cream. :) Shoutout to my Korean friend for gifting this. Thank you so much. 
Anyhow, hope you find this helpful. Let's continue to search the beauty of skincare together and be the best that we can be.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment