Wednesday, April 27, 2016

REVIEW: MISSHA M SIGNATURE REAL COMPLETE BB CREAM

Hi beautiful friends. This time I will review here a good make up base from Missha. This is the Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in shade # 21 Light Pink Beige. I confess that I am a Missha BB cream fanatic for many years already, let's say 6 years or so. Through the years, I can also tell that my skin loves it very much. Here is how the product looks like in its tube/ container with its cover and box.






WHERE TO BUY? 

I bought mine  when I was in Korea last year and this also part of my Korean haul.  You can also check www.althea.com/ph and other online shops that sell Korean goodies and cosmetics.
** Dara Beauty Market on Instagram also sells good make products with really good prices as well. 



WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream is a moisturizing base makeup product that promises 12-hour skin coverage, fights the appearance of wrinkles, has whitening benefit and sun protection because it has SPF 25 / PA ++ Also it reduces skin darkening and brings back a more gorgeous look to your skin tone.

** You can also look for further information  and refer online for its massive selection of ingredients found in this BB cream formula. Some ingredients are peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex to name a few.


DIRECTIONS: Apply an appropriate amount evenly over the face and neck.

** I highly suggest to apply it little by little since it's build-able enough if you want to put a heavier coverage in some area.

** An additional tip is I mix it with my favorite sunblock, just a small amount will do, and my favorite serum ( my go to It's Skin power 10 WH Effector with Arbutin with whitening effect) together with the BB cream to maximize the protection it  gives to my skin daily. So far, my skin loves this combination.








PROS
  • It leaves the skin with a dewy-finish. You can also set it with powder especially on hot summer and humid days. Either way, this BB cream works perfectly.
  • It makes the skin smooth like a porcelain and glowing if that makes sense. What I mean is it gives healthy glow after putting this on.
  • A little goes a long way already so you can be sure this will last for 3 months or more  of using daily.
  • It has a mild scent, a subtle one,  that is somewhat common to any Korean products out in the market. 
  • It's very easy to apply, very build-able and easy to blend even just using our fingers will do.
  • The coverage is build-able so you can always wear it light and apply more especially for special events and parties.
  • It has SPF 25 / PA ++ which is great. It is an added benefit actually.
  • This BB cream contains great selection of ingredients that are all good to our skin. Hurray to Missha!

CONS
  • It isn't high coverage so you need to apply some concealer like under the eye area and some spots that need maximum concealing.
  • It doesn't last all day most especially during hot summer days because of sweating. It tends to melt or slide around on the face. :(
  • If you are not careful enough, the product might transfer in your top/ clothes especially if it's still wet or it hasn't set yet. It's best to set it with a powder to avoid such accident.
  • Applying too much on the skin at once may seem to look like you have a mask on. 

PERSONAL THOUGHTS
Overall, I am extremely pleased with this BB cream from Missha. I love the fact that it makes my skin healthy, natural looking and glowing at the same time. In addition, I love love love the variety of good ingredients that are all good nutrients and vitamins to the skin. It's like a skincare and make up product all in one item.

I will surely repurchase this again. It is perfect for a no make up day and special events. Plus, I love to combine this with a good serum, essence, and sunblock to make my skin super protected.  (NO heavy feeling of putting on much liquids on the skin). Setting this with powder also makes it more long-lasting on the face somehow.

That's it for today. How about you? Have you ever tried this product from Missha? I'd love to know your thoughts too. Have a good week everyone. Take care y'all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment