Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dazed and Bewildered

This week started with a gloomy feeling. Just don't know how it happened. :( It's just the way it is..:( So the title already speaks for itself..

Anyhow, I used to wake up in the morning cheerful and think what might happen each day. However, recently, I seem to lose my eagerness and passion to do something. I know I may sound ungrateful for saying such statement. ( It's just what I feel truly.)

Times like this, I suddenly miss my girlfriends.:( Just chatting with them and just talk about anything under the sun. How I wish !! :( Well, as they say, you don't always get what you want in life. SO... (thinking mode)... The remedy is just to think like this-- MIND OVER MATTER and divert my attention to simple things that put a smile on my face, ayt? OYE OYE!! :D

Just looking forward to the festivity this Friday.. ;)
Have a good night..<3 class="separator" div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment