Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A dinner invitation to A Korean house

September 27, 2015

** The highlight is to spend our Choseuk ( Korean version of Harvest / Thanksgiving)  dinner in my Korean friend's house!! A once in a lifetime experience. The foods were so delectable, healthy and varied. I must say they just melt in my mouth. W-O-W


The evidence 

** Some foods that I can distinguish here are as follows: Spicy dried squid with sesame seeds, Bulgogi, Chapchae, Smoked fish, Raddish kimchi and the list goes on. 
 THANK YOU FOR THE INVITATION AND THE WARM WELCOME




My personal thoughts

** Indeed, it was a great honor to be invited and experience Choseuk in a Korean home. The ambiance, the warmth and hospitality of their family is truly memorable. It was a total package to experience not just the dinner itself but also I did see the security system of apartment builidings, the interiors and arrangements of the house, the smiles on the faces of the family members and everything in between. A memory I will never ever forget.






No comments:

Post a Comment