Tuesday, May 31, 2016

REVIEW : Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer in 02 Natural Beige



Good day guys! How are you  all doing? Today, I have here a review about Aritaum's Full Cover Liquid Concealer in 02 Natural Beige. Let's admit it. Busy days and sleepless nights really happen but we always have a choice to get up and conceal those under eye circles to look fresh everyday, right? Who's with me? Raise your hands please. ^ ^ Anyhow, let's go back to business and go straight away to this concealer.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?
This is a high coverage concealer specifically called Full Cover Liquid Concealer in 02 Natural Beige by Aritaum, a Korean cosmetic brand. The price is about P300. This concealer promotes full coverage makeup and flawless complexion.
By the way, the formulation of this is pretty thick and creamy so remember that a little of this can already go a long way.




WHERE TO BUY?
I bought mine from a Cebu-based store named Dara beauty market. You can check their site and IG for more products. 

FYI: They sell really good and reasonable Korean products in the market. Check them out.
http://darapageph.blogspot.com/


HOW TO USE IT?
The concealer comes in a tube. Squeeze a pea size amount of this product and dab on the skin/ troubled area which you want to conceal. Doing it gradually and little by little is better to avoid  it looking cake-y and heavy on the skin. 

 As you can see from the first photo of this, a pea size amount really goes a long way when applied to the skin. The concealer has a creamy and heavy texture.


This is how my hand looks after blending and applying the concealer. Somehow the greenish veins tend not to look so visible after concealing it.



Excuse my face. ^ ^ Dark circles and eyebags are really innate in me and I will try to somehow cover them using this concealer. Let's see how my under eye area will look like after I put the concealer on.



Tadaaaa. This is how my under eye area looks now. My face doesn't look like a zombie having panda eyes whatsoever. Blending the product properly also helps to make it really sink into the skin. 




PROS
  • It is really high coverage.
  • It is creamy and not sticky at all.
  • It is easy to blend, though you need to use only a little amount of the product.
  • It is reasonably priced and the size of this can last up to 3-4 months I guess.



CONS
  • It tends to look cake-y sometimes especially if you put on so much product at once.
  • It is thick and heavy in consistency so you have to be careful in using it.
  • It can look patchy on the face so blending this is the key to make it naturally melt on the skin.

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
Overall, this concealer really works in minimizing the appearance of dark circles and other skin imperfections. However, if you're a make up newbie or not that familiar with thick concealer then applying this product may be tricky. I guess from my experience, I needed 2-3 times of trial in getting the right technique of blending. Applying this gradually and carefully is the key to make it actually work. Once blended, the results are pretty good and satisfying actually.


Let me know guys if you tried this one also. As I always say, sharing information is good to help each other grow and develop. That's it for now. Hope you're all having a good day. Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment