Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Foodie Alert: CASA VERDE, Home of the BEST RIBS in TOWN

*** Baby back ribs***

Howdy guys? How's your month of October? Hope it's doing well. This entry is dedicated to the foodies out there like me. If you're from Cebu, I'm pretty sure you've eaten there already or at least have seen this restaurant especially on social media. What I'm talking about is the famous CASA VERDE. Let's keep going and discover what's it all about.

What's it about?
According to my research, here's what I got.
CASA VERDE is a chain of family-owned restaurants. It is Spanish for GREEN HOUSE. Its name is influenced by the owner's Spanish roots. It's a cozy place known for their delectable steaks, best-selling ribs, tasty pasta and mouth-watering desserts.


*** seafood carbonara***

You can get to know more about this restaurant here on this link.


Where is it located?
They have many branches already here in Cebu and in Metro Manila as well. Click on the link for a detailed map and description.

What is the price range?
Basically, price range would be from P150 to P400. It's an added bonus that most of their amount of servings is pretty big. The more people you go together there, the bigger savings you can get.


MY OVERALL THOUGHTS 



DECORS AND INTERIORS
I like the decors and the design of the place. It feels like home. Plus, I've heard that the interiors of the restaurant  are some of the personal collections of the owners. Talk about adding their personal touch right there, huh? ^ ^

PRICE 
It's pretty reasonable and I guess you get your money's worth in every bite you make.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

It's pretty fair. You get attended to on time and their staff is pretty warm enough to make sure you enjoy your meal in the restaurant.

QUALITY OF FOODS

This one is a hit or miss situation. I don't know if it's just me or something. Some foods before looked pretty big and decent but not anymore now. Some of their dishes look like they are being cooked in a haste. Hope I'm wrong. 


** I highly suggest that you still go to their original branch located in Ramos. There, quality of the foods is somewhat maintained. I have noticed the ones in other branches are somewhat not that good. I can understand maybe because of the influx of diners who keep coming.  ( Just saying my opinion here. )

TASTE AND FLAVOR
I guess nothing beats this. They have preserved their original taste through the years. Kudos to that. 


WILL I COME BACK?
Yes definitely. But then again, I'll go directly to their Ramos branch. At least, there isn't a lot people lining up to eat.


TIP: Avoid the rush hour. It takes forever to get your slot to eat inside their restaurant. But if it can't be helped, you can go there early, like an hour before meal time, have your name listed so you don't need to wait longer.


** That's it. Hope you find it helpful in some ways. Let me know if you have some questions about this or about Cebu. I'd love to help in any way I can. 

** Thanks for reading my story. As always, take care and be happy.
--Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment