Thursday, July 20, 2017

Self-help Skills to Adulting

Welcome back to my blog everyone. I have here a pretty different content that isn't about the normal ones I present. I choose this because being an adult sometimes takes a toll on us and we always need that helping hand once in a while, right? I hope this helps and let's get started. 

My Random Photo Diary While At Work Through The Years














They are my Top 10 Self-help Skills to Adulting 
1. If it feels wrong, don't do it.
Usually our instincts tell us beforehand if it's going to work out or not. That gut feel sometimes gives us a warning to be careful in making decisions. With that said, always think it over and be wiser.

2. Everyone doesn't have to like you.
Oh yes darling. Even if we're the kindest one, still people will judge and even criticize. As long as you keep your close friends and family around, then they alone matter the most and you're good to go. At the end of the day, people who care will always understand and those who don't will just offer superficial treatments.

3. Don't be afraid to say NO.
This is a hard lesson I had to deal with while growing up. You know that feeling you want to fit in so you want to say yes and agree as often as you can. Well, that was a  bad bad choice I used to do. Saying no after all is very liberating. It distinguishes the boundary of knowing what you want and what you don't. 

4. Drama is a waste of time.
Yes please. This I've learned from my hubby. The more you deal with drama and negative situations, the more you draw negative energy closer to you. That is basically stressful and draining. Just always face each day with a smile and positive heart.

5. Be kind always.
This is a golden rule. In every situation we are in, it always pays to be kind. It's like kindness begets kindness. Doing it that way, I'm pretty sure you'll never go wrong. 

6. Work hard.
This is always a challenge if our schedule tends to be demanding at times. Working hard a everyday may sound easy but always difficult to do all the time. Trust me I've been there and I tell you it's no fun. I also believe that by working hard, we tend to be productive and our future seems brighter. These 2 kinds of motivation are all I think about and I can get through each day. 

7. Keep your manners intact.
Yes to this. Our manners always speak of who we are. Unfortunately, many people forget or tend not to do this. Still, life is always better if we  hold our head high without stepping on the shoes of others. That always attracts positive energy and luck.

8. Stop and breathe once in a while.
Definitely. It is the best thing to do if we are in the middle of a rat race. Besides, having a good cup of tea or coffee always relaxes the body and soothes the mind even for a short time. Once you do this, the circulation of your blood is also distributed normally if you breathe in and out and do some stretching too. It truly helps.

9. You can't control every single thing.
Surely girl. Sometimes even if we have planned everything perfectly, things are just bound to mess up whether we like it or not. As long as you keep a flexible mind and open heart then it will be alright. If you don't know how to do it, seek help and learn. If things don't go your way, let it be. Try better next time again.

10. Always choose happiness.
Having a happy disposition about everything really changes the game plan to a much higher level. Why? If you stay happy, it attracts more luck and blessings I believe. Also, doing things that make you happy will always yield to satisfaction and contentment and in return boost your confidence. It's just like a ripple effect.

There you have it my friends. Hope you find it helpful. Let's do our share and motivate each other for our betterment and development too. Thanks for reading this. Take care and always love life. Cheers to being an adult.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment