Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Product Empties #24 : My Lucky Seven

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Let me introduce you to my Product Empties Series. It's the 24th one already and let's get cracking.

My Product Empties # 24 : My Lucky Seven
1. Sanicare Cleansing Wipes
These cleansing wipes are gentle, alcohol-free, lightly-scented with Eucalyptus and safe for children too. They feel very soft and have this cloth-like texture for that thorough cleansing.  One pack contains 80 sheets.

VERDICT: An absolute winner. This really is very reliable and travel-friendly. The price point is also another advantage. A must buy for everybody.


2. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Rich Ruby
I like how creamy and smooth this feels on the lips. A good lip color for everyday use and can be worn during date nights too. 


VERDICT: This is another favorite here in this list. Nice color pay off and makes you look more put together. A good lipstick to try.


3. Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen
It's a tinted sunscreen that has a medium to deep shade. It's very lightweight and easy to use. I've reviewed this product before so you can check HERE for more details.

VERDICT: A good product to try. It's a sunscreen and a good foundation all in one tube. 


4. Colour Collection All Day Wear Lengthening Mascara
It is designed to define and extend the lashes making them look full. It also claims to be waterproof.

VERDICT:  I think I'll pass on buying this one again. Yes, it's waterproof but I noticed some fall outs throughout the day. One good thing though is that it really makes my lashes thick in one coat. :)


5. Real Skin Healthy Vinegar Skin Toner in Makgeoli
It's a healthy vinegar skin toner that has makgeoli. This ingredient mainly helps to brighten and nourish the skin making it clearer and better. More information about this product can be seen HERE from my previous post.

VERDICT: For its price point, it's a yes. Though the effects don't happen overnight, I really seem them coming after 1 week of using it. I will definitely repurchase this soon.


6. Miracle Fit Essence Concealer by Secret Key
It claims to cover blemishes and give the skin a healthy look. It does have SPF 30++ . It also has green tea extract and green tea seed oil to promote hydration and moisture. More swatches and photos can be seen HERE



VERDICT: It's a good steal. I used this as my trusted base replacing my foundation during the hot summer days and it did perform well. I will hoard this one again for sure. 

7. Milky Dress Wrinkle and Whitening Eye Cream
It's an eye cream that targets 2 main points. It claims to whiten the under eye area and help with the wrinkle care. I did review this product before and you can see it HERE

VERDICT: I'll pass this one for now. This eye cream is very much suitable for young skin.

That's a wrap for me. Thanks for  visiting this blog and hope you find this helpful. Let me know if you've used some of the products that I've mentioned about. As I always say, take care and let's continue to discover new and good skin care products.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment