Tuesday, October 16, 2018

REVIEW: It's the Propolis Myrrh Ampoule by Elujai

Hello guys. It's another new month once again. I figured it'll be high time to start this with a review of my new favorite ampoule that really does perform better than expected. I am talking about the Propolis Myrrh Ampoule by Elujai. I saw this all over my instagram feed, got curious, tried it and boom the rest was history. I can say I'm already hooked. Well, let's continue this.



What's it about?
This is a lightweight concentrate that helps in minimizing the appearance of skin blemishes. It's also a famous medicinal ampoule in Korea that is very effective in treating melasma and hyperpigmentation. It claims to lighten dark spots and pimple marks and also treats  acne-prone and irritated skin.


Here are some photos of the products.








ACTIVE INGREDIENTS are theMyrrh Oil and Propolis
* Myrrh Oil helps to boost skin's elasticity
* Propolis  helps to nourish, moisturize and heal the skin from within
PACKAGING : It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. 
SCENT: It has this subtle hint of powdery scent.


PROS

*It's very lightweight so it's easily absorbed by the skin.
*It does help in moisturizing the face and skin.
* It makes the texture of my skin soft and glowing.
* It's very affordable and reasonably priced. I got mine for only P99.
* It helps with making the skin complexion brighter with regular use.



CONS
* It comes in this small glass bottle. That's basically it.


My Overall Thoughts
I'm pretty satisfied with this product here. I can clearly say that they hype is real and even more than that. Despite its price point, it still makes wonders to the skin especially if you use this regularly. Well if you're on the look out for a good ampoule to use then this product here is the best one to try. It honestly works. Try it to believe it. That's it for me. Hope you find this helpful. Till next time and see you in my next skincare review. 

--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment