Monday, July 15, 2019

REVIEW : Dove's Original Nourished and Smooth Anti-Perspirant Roll On

Hello everyone! I got lucky to be chosen as one of the reviewers of this famous and essential skincare products for our underarm skin. Let's keep it short and go straight to the product review.

What is it about?
It gives your 48H  protection and contains a unique 1 1/4 moisturizing cream  for a nourished, moisturized and dry underarms.

Main Functions
  • Sweat and Odor Protection
  • Improvement of Underarm Skin Condition
  • Efficacy on Reducing Underarm Skin Irritations

My Personal Photos  






My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
  • To be honest, I wasn't very certain how this review will flow. I'll just focus on what it claims to do, its effects and basically that's it.
  • SCENT - It has this mild powdery smell. Not overpowering at all in my opinion.
  • PACKAGING - Very straightforward. Also, I like that it's travel-friendly. The round shape of its cover is good enough for that easy grip.
  • EFFECTS - I've used this for a good amount of 2 weeks. I've noticed my underarm skin condition has gotten smoother. It also looks better overall.
  • THE BEST THING of this is that it helps me feeling fresh all day. Something very reliable to use for my everyday needs.
  • ? JUST be careful though since it's on the liquid form. It somehow takes a few minutes to make it fully dry on the skin.
  • Overall, this is a very decent product for my underarms. It does what it is supposed to do. I'll prolly repurchase this once it goes on sale perhaps.

Thanks for sending this @tryandreview . This is definitely a good essential I'll use as I go on with my daily tasks and errands. That's it for me today. Thanks for taking your time to read this blog entry. Take care guys! Have a good week ahead.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment