Friday, October 9, 2015

CGV Cinema In Myeong-dong


This is actually my first time to watch a movie in an overseas cinema house. It felt really interesting and exciting. The movie showing at that time was THE INTERN.
Here is the link of the movie for more information






**You can really feel how the locals patronize their own movies. Wish I could read and understand them somehow. They look interesting nonetheless.






My personal thoughts

Another first time for me to do this action that is to watch  a movie in a foreign land. Having a subtitle on the screen is pretty interesting. :) I realized movie houses in the Philippines are really huge and big compared to this one. But I must admit, the movie goers respect each other by just purely watching and not making unnecessary noise. That's a plus for me. Overall, it was a good experience. On a side note, watching a movie as late as 11:30 PM is another milestone for me. With a safe society, anything can be done and nothing bad will happen to you when you come back home even after midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment