Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Lucent White Pearl Cream by Ri Re


Hello! How's your month of December going on so far? Hope it doesn't get so busy like expected. Anyhow, I have here a good whitening product that comes in an interesting packaging or shall I say technique. I've scored this recently online and got it for free. Yay! Happy shopper right here. I've tested this out for about 3 weeks and here is my quick review about the product. Let's continue then.


What's it about?
PHOTOS FROM ALTHEA
http://ph.althea.kr/lucent-white-pearl-cream-30g






How to use it?

PERSONAL  PHOTOS






PROS
  • It is a whitening product.
  • It has anti-wrinkle care benefits.
  • It brightens the face instantly.
  • It's a pearl cream in an essence. Gives the skin moisture and hydration.
  • It feels very rich and luxurious. That high quality product if that makes sense. 
IDEAL - 2 pearls a day


CONS
  • The product is relatively small.
  • With the price it costs, it's somewhat expensive.
  • It can't be easily bought anywhere in the Philippines. 

My Overall Thoughts
Overall, I am enjoying this product. I like bursting the pearls and then spreading the essence afterwards. It just feels satisfying. Since this product is relatively quite pricey, I suggest to use it the night before an important event. It is really true to words. It gives that whitening, hydration and glow on the face. That healthy and happy face is easily achievable when using this product. 

I just hope the product contains more pearls inside. I really hope so.

Hope you find this helpful. Enjoy the rest of the week.
Let's all be productive. Be happy always. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment