Tuesday, May 3, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 2 The Lucky SEVEN

Hello everyone! Happy new month of May! How is it going so far?  I am back with another series of my product empties .This is my second installment  of the products I've used and consumed. Some of them I love and dislike independently. Let's get back to business and reveal my list of empties. 

Here they are. I present my product empties # 2 which I call  The Lucky SEVEN

1. DAISO  Body Lotion 

size: 1 L
This is a whitening body lotion with collagen. Basically, this is the main reason why I bought it. Haha You can find this in any Daiso store nationwide. It costs P88 only. 

VERDICT: It didn't make my skin whiter or anything. At least, I was hoping it could give me a kind of moisturizer effect but still, it failed. You guessed it right! I won't repurchase this anymore sadly.


2.  DOLL KISS Olive Watering Hand Cream

size: 80 ml / 2.7  OZ
This is hand cream from DOLL KISS which is a Korean brand. This was an impulse purchase  because it was only 3,000 WON, kinda cheap somehow.  

VERDICT:  I had high hopes with this hand cream because it was a Korean product. Unfortunately, it didn't come out nicely as expected. It did give me a kind of moisture in my hands are but only for a short time, let's say just 5- 10 minutes only. Also, it is a kind of silicone-type material so I felt it isn't easily absorbed by the skin. A TOTAL FAIL FOR ME. Sorry.


3. Rucy's  Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil in brown

size: 0.33 mm
This is an eyebrow pencil that is easily retractable to use. It is easily blend-able and gives a good shade of subtle brown.

VERDICT: Yes, I'd buy this again soon. I love how easy it glides on my eyebrow hair. I also love the brown shade of it too. Just do be careful in applying  it with your hands to avoid breaking the pencil inside. 


4. DOVE Nourishing Body Wash

size : 400 ml
This is Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine body wash that is blended with NutriumMoisture. After using it, it leaves the skin feeling restored and nourished. The comforting scent always gives a state of tranquility. 

VERDICT: Yes, yes, yes! I'll repurchase this again. It always gives me a pleasant and relaxed feeling after shower. It's like having a spa experience at home whenever I use this.

5. POND'S Perfect Care Facial Wash

size: 50 g
This is a facial wash that gently cleans the skin, leaving it radiantly smooth and soft. It is also enriched with VITA-CLEANSERS and PRO-MOISTURIZERS  that are both good for the skin.

VERDICT: My feeling about this is quite soso. It's like I still prefer the black version of Pond's facial wash. However, I appreciate how it makes my skin soft and smooth after washing.

6. ETUDE HOUSE Surprise Essence Concealer in # 1 Light Beige

** These 2 photos I grabbed from the internet. Credits to the owner.

This is a concealer that has a round shaped applicator. The formulation of the concealer contains honey nutrition essence that leaves the skin moisturized. 

VERDICT: It's a decent concealer for me. Somehow it lightens my dark circles under my eyes and some skin blemishes. However, it isn't long lasting and doesn't do the job well like the other Korean concealers sold in the market. Because of that, I won't buy this anymore.


7 The BodyShop's Almond Hand and Nail Cream


size: 30 ml
This has a double purpose hand cream that also cares for our nails. It contains 3 manicurist's essentials that are sweet almond oil and panthenol. It is moisturizing, conditions nails and has a sweet almond scent.

VERDICT: It is truly a good hand cream sold in the market. It is very moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Also, the effect is somewhat long lasting especially if you leave this to your hands and nails overnight. God job, The Body Shop.


That's it guys. I've just presented my Empties series # 2. Have you used any of them? Let me know your thoughts and experiences. As I always say, sharing information online is always a good thing. Have a good week guys. Take care y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment