Wednesday, April 13, 2016

REVIEW: TONY MOLY MY SUNNY TOUCH FREE SUNBLOCK

Hello. This post is connected with my summer series. Especially us Filipinos our summer is extremely hot hot hot so we need to protect our skin like our face to avoid getting sun damage and wrinkles most importantly. Protecting our skin is way better than getting any bad effects later on. Trust me, I've been there.

Anyhow, this post is about TONY MOLY MY SUNNY TOUCH FREE SUNBLOCK. I got this when I was in Korea last year. One reason why I got this is because of the built in-puff. A first time experience for me I guess. Imagine that. I don't need to use your hands to blend it on the skin. Perfect for lazy people like me. (haha) (evil laugh )


WHAT'S IT ABOUT?




It is a sunblock ( SPF 50+ PA +++) with 40% moisture base with strong sun protection that soothes and cools down irritated skin. It contains aloe vera/ water lily extract. The moisture protection shield protects the skin from fine dust and harmful environment. It gives moisture again and provides vitality. It comes with the built-in puff to make the application easier without using our hands.
Size is 40 g


HOW TO USE
Apply it evenly on the skin especially the face and neck area by using the built-in puff as the last step of skin care.



This is how the sunblock looks on the hand.

After I spread the sunblock thoroughly, this is how it looks like, matte and gives a light coverage on the skin. 


PROS

  • A little goes a long way already so this will last probably 3 months or more if you use daily
  • I can use this as a tinted moisturizer since it gives that sheer color on the skin and of course with the combo of a sunscreen just all in one product alone. A good combination definitely
  • It has a good SPF 50 + PA +++.
  • Once this sunblock is applied on the skin, it has a very lightweight texture that doesn't feel heavy or sticky. 
  • It's easily to blend and appears matte on the skin.
  • It has a light scent that is somehow pleasant. 
  • It's not your ordinary sunscreen because it also contains a good amount of ingredients that are good for the skin like the aloe and waterlily extract.
  • The white cover of this sunblock has a kind of stopper inside. It's like even if it's tightly closed but if you accidentally squeeze the product, you can be relieved that it won't be wasted because of the stopper built in it. Amazing indeed.


CONS
  • It is somehow quite expensive compared to the ones available in the market. If I'm not mistaken, this costs 9,500 WON. Not bad though.
  • It can't be easily bought here in the Philippines.
  • The built-in puff that comes with it. I'm not sure it may be clean always as time goes by. 

PERSONAL THOUGHTS
I like this sunscreen honestly. Also, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Sometimes on lazy days, I just put this on and a concealer and I am good to go. Another technique I do is I mix this with my regular BB cream and apply them on my face to provide coverage and sunblock protection at the same time.
If I'll buy this one again??? Oh yes definitely if I happen to see this again being sold somewhere. It's like having a good makeup ( like a light foundation ) and a good skin care product ( like that of a sunscreen) all in the price of one. Hurray for products like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment