Hello guys! TGIF! How's your week? Hope you enjoy this weekend. I am back to write another review about It's Skin Power 10 Formula WH Effector. I purchased mine when I was in Korea. The thought it was a whitening serum was the main reason why I purchased it. haha. Kidding aside, I was amazed the first time I tried this product on my skin so instantly I grabbed it. It was around W 12,000 won but you can now buy it online through ALTHEA PH. It's only P390. Yes, much cheaper. Here's the link for you to check them out.
This is the white bottle that has a 30 ml serum inside it.
The serum comes in this white thick bottle with a transparent medicine dropper making it easy to dispense the product.
The WH effector is a whitening essence with arbutin to brighten up your skin tone and lighten pigmentation. It can control the activity of tyrosinase and inhibit the formation of melanin with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Prolonged usage of the WH effector is claimed to reveal brighter skin tone and reduce freckles and pigmentation.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Arbutin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
This is how the product looks on my hand. It's a bit watery compared to the other thick serum out in the market.
- I like how the product is easily absorbed on my skin.
- It's very lightweight to put on so you barely noticed it's there on the skin.
- You can apply it any dark or uneven spots to any parts of your body.
- There is no scent to this whatsoever.
- The medicine dropper/ applicator makes it easy to apply the serum. You can also control how much or how little you want to use it.
- You can't buy it easily because it's just available online through some selected sites.
- You may not see instant results if your purpose is really to whiten your skin. However, if you apply this product on stubborn dark acne spots or any visible dark skin discoloration, then it lightens the skin gradually like within 1 month of using it religiously.
MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
If you're looking for a serum to whiten your skin then it's not the perfect product to use. It's only highly effective for stubborn dark spots on the skin like acne scars. However, I like mixing this serum with my BB cream for my everyday use.