Tuesday, October 25, 2016

REVIEW : L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation



Hello everyone. I am pretty sure you all are very familiar with this liquid foundation. I mean they are sold everywhere in the  shopping malls and beauty counters. What I am talking  about  is  the L'Oreal's True Match liquid foundation. I have here F1 that is Rose Ivory. Let's get down to business and proceed.


What's it about?  
It's formulated with Precise Match Technology L'Oreal True Match blends superbly with uneven skintone and texture alike. It is also added with Glycerin, Vitamin B and Vitamin E for extra nourishment to our skin. It claims to have fragrance and oil free formula that makes sure not to clog our skin pores. It has a light to medium coverage and suitable to all skin types. Lastly, it is tested by dermatologists and promises to provide natural skincare.





This is how the foundation looks at the back of my hand.





With my bare face.

This is my bare face still after I put on my skincare routine like toner/ emulsion/ moisturizer and the like
While putting on the foundation on my skin

Viola. It's done. This is how I look after I spread it. It really looks  natural and my skin somehow lightens and glows.

This is how my face looks up close. Hi :)



PROS    

PACKAGING: Sturdy enough and comes in a travel-friendly size
SUN PROTECTION: It has SPF 17 for that added sun protection
VARIETY OF COLORS: It has many shades available that can suit any skin tone. 
COVERAGE: It's perfect for an everyday  look. You can wear it from light to medium coverage. Not built for high coverage.
TEXTURE: It's  pretty runny that means it's easy to blend and not sticky at all.
ADDED BENEFITS: It contains certain types of vitamins good for the skin. Also it has non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic formula that makes sure to protect our skin from acne and breakouts. 
How does it feel on? It feels like it's not there. Really light and it feels like my second skin. 




CONS     

COVERAGE: Not long lasting. But if you apply it with a setting powder, it lengthens the staying power somehow.
How it looks on the skin? It has quite a hint of a dewy finish which I don't mind.





My Final Thoughts 

Personally, I love this liquid foundation just because I have a combination skin type. It's perfect for that everyday natural look. Plus, it gives me that healthy natural glow effect.  Even though, it isn't long lasting enough, I just make sure I do touch ups with my Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and I can be guaranteed to be good and shine free throughout the day. Test this one next time you happen to see it in beauty counters. I'm pretty sure you'll love as much as I do. 

Warning: I don't recommend this to oily skin type. 

That's it for today. Hope you find this helpful in any way. Let's share opinions and interact online. Thanks for reading this blog.

Have a good day guys. Take care.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment