Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Althea Haul (Rebates ) + Shopping Tips


Greetings! Belle here from The Adventures of Luzzie. I know I know. I just did some hauling from Althea.com because they did have some good deals. What I mean is the rebates deal. How does it work? You shop some goodies ( a maximum of 3 items only) from their website and in return, the total amount  you paid will  be given back next time you make your purchase.  The validity of the points is only good for a month. I figured why not try it and so I did. 
Let's continue then.

My Althea Haul ( 3 items to get the rebates )
1. Guerisson 9 Complex Cream


2. Skin Liar Primer


3.The Green Tea Seed Serum by Innisfree


The other regular items I had to order to get the free shipping 
1. The Raspberry Hair Vinegar


2. The Selfie Perfect Eyebrow, Light Brown


3. It's My Bong Tint, Tomorrow Red


4.No Sebum Mineral Powder by Innisfree


TIPS How to Maximize your shopping experiences on Althea Website
1.Wait for their deals and discounts. Normally they have like 10% discount, buy 2 take 1, buy 3 take 1 deals and so on and so forth.

2. Always on the look out for their REBATES deals. It's like the amount you paid will be given back in return like shopping points to use next time you make your purchase.

3. Click this link to avail of the welcome gift ( a discount code ) for new members only. 
http://ph.althea.kr/referral-welcome?k=0MTgyNDc

4. You can use my discount code also LABELLEDACS to get extra discounts.

5. Lastly, for existing members already, they have a new Althea Korea app on mobile. Download the app and you can use that to purchase some items and get P 300 off the total price for every P1000 worth of purchases.  

That's it for now ladies. Enjoy shopping on Althea.

How about you guys? What have you  purchased  from them recently? Let's share ideas then. Have a Merry Blissful Christmas everyone!! Enjoy the holiday cheer and make it a memorable one.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment