Sunday, December 25, 2016

FS Cosmetics Colorific Liptick in the shade Rose Bouquet

Hello beautiful friends. I am here another lipstick recommendation from one of my favorite local brands, FS Cosmetics. It's their Colorific Lipstick. I have here a good shade of pink that is perfect for everyday use. Let's just make it short and continue then.

What's it about?








SHADE: Rose Bouquet, a good shade of pink

PACKAGING: It comes in a sleek chic packaging. Nothing fancy just direct to the point. 

TEXTURE: It actually feels very creamy and smooth. Glides smoothly on the lips. It has a semi-matte finish.

PRICE: Gifted. Kindly check the leading cosmetic counters. They're easily available anyhow. :)

SMELL and TASTE: Pretty neutral.


My Personal Thoughts
Once again, I am impressed with this lipstick just like the other one I have.  Firstly, it really feels and looks expensive. Second, it stays true to color. Third, I look how my lips look after putting it on, still moisturized. Lastly, I love the formulation. I only have good words for this lipstick right here. Can't wait to visit my local make up counters and do swatches soon. I'm pretty sure I'd buy another one in other shades then update you guys. 

How about you friends? Have you tried this one already?
Hope you find this helpful. 
As always take care and enjoy the rest of the week.
---Belle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the loving Belle! Appreciate you swatching it for your fans to see the effect of the lipstick on the skin. Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the feel of this lipstick actually. Gifted some to my friends and they love it too. :)

      Delete