Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top 10 Holy Grail Products

Hello everyone. How's the Holiday preparations going on so far? It's the time of the year again to look back and remember all those good memories that make my year 2016 a good one. Of course, they include my favorite  beauty products indeed. Let's move on and count from 1 to 10. 

My Holy Grail Items 

1. Nature Republic Collagen Dream 90 Skin Booster and Collagen Dream 70 Emulsion


This duo is absolutely a life saver. I didn't realize that my skin's condition was totally bad not until I discovered these. The name itself has collagen and I thought it doesn't match me because I am still in my 30's and boy, I was totally wrong. To cut the story short, using these two made my skin feels more hydrated, healthier and more supple. More especially the lines near my mouth are becoming less visible. Thanks to these I don't need to go to a near facial spa whatsoever.
Bonus: Using these two also made my make up better and clearer. I guess these are really a good make up base somehow.

2. Nature Republic Aloe Gel

This  has  been  my  go-to-product  when I  need  some  hand and moisturizer. Since the size of this pretty big, it really lasts for a long time. Truly you get your money's worth.

3.Quick Fx No Shine Mattifier ( Primer )

This is a good no fail primer. It somehow outperforms other good ones being sold in the market. The good thing about this is you can put it on before and after applying  make up. Plus, you can always bring it inside your bag since it's small enough and retouch as often as you want.

4. Guerisson 9 Complex Cream

So far, this is the best moisturizer I've been using for the past few months. It is really  moisturizing and can be layered under make up. I only have good words for this. I highly recommend it.

5. It's Skin Vitamin C Serum

Another favorite of mine is this serum. It does its job of whitening the face and making it look more glowing, healthier and brighter. Plus, it is also a good serum to layer under make up if you want that extra boost of whitening effect. It's also very light to use.  I'm super satisfied with this product right here. Thumbs up!

6. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder

I guess this powder has not left my handbag since I bought it last year. I kid you not. Since it's small enough, it's always perfect to carry everywhere I go. That means I can always do touch-ups without worrying that it might cake or create some white cast on the face. Just the perfect substitute for blotting papers / oil control films. Please try it.

7. Piolang CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection  

This has saved me some bucks for sure. In my opinion, this is best hair treatment sold in the market. It's very cheap and effective. From now on, bye bye dry and damaged hair. It's also best to use for colored / treated hair. 
PS: This is also widely used in Korean salons. The product indicates Professional Hair Care System. 

8. Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream

It does its job as expected. It covers natural flaws on the skin, makes the skin healthy and glowing, and at the same time, it contains many good ingredients that give benefits to the skin. It's a good skincare and make up at the same time. A little goes a long way so you're guaranteed it's really cost effective.



9. FS True Light Liquid Lipstick in Cerise

Yehey, a good local product that has  been  my  recent discovery in Watson's.  It's very moisturizing,  hydrating  and stays true to color. Plus, it makes you look va-va-voom instantly. It's perfect to use everyday and more especially for special events.

10. Pond's Age Miracle Dual Eye Cream

This eye cream surprisingly did more than I expected. Though its effects are not that drastically fast, gradually it works well with the eye area.  Because  it  is  a  dual  cream,  each  cream works independently on the upper and lower eye area. You just need to use a pea size and use it daily. You'll see good results after 2 to 3 months of using it religiously. Try it ladies.

That's it for now. Wow, I can't imagine 2016 is coming to its end. I did enjoy using these 10 products and noticed big differences on my skin. If they worked for me then they will work for you  as well. 
PS : The cover photo I used there is gotten from the internet. It's for reference only.

How about you? What are your holy grail products for this year? Let's share ideas and chit chat then. Hope you find this helpful. Take care and stay happy.

--Belle


*** Anyhow, I've compiled the links here about the 10 products. Enjoy reading. :)

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/06/review-nature-republic-collagen-dream.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-nature-republic-aloe-vera.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-quick-fx-no-shine-mattifier.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/guerisson-9-complex-cream.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/07/review-its-skin-power-10-formula-vc.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/12/innisfree-no-sebum-mineral-powder.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/08/review-piolang-cp-1-keratin-silk.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/04/review-missha-m-signature-real-complete_27.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/fs-true-light-liquid-lipstick-in-cerise.html

http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-ponds-age-miracle-dual-eye-cream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment