Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum

Hello everybody. I am back to review another skincare product that has been the talk of the town. I got curious so I purchased mine as well. What I am talking about is the Green Tea Seed Serum from Innisfree and I heard it's one of the best sellers. Let's find out and keep on reading.


What's it about?
It's a moisturizing serum with the organic Jeju green tea water and green tea seeds to hydrate our skin from within.
Here is the fitted cap on top of the box 




The ingredients
You can see the serum is colored white and it looks a little runny.
After applying and blending, the surface of my hand feels smooth and hydrated instantly.
SIZE: It has 80 ml.
PACKAGING : The product comes in a bottle with a pump. The color of bottle is dark green which is the green tea color. The good thing about is the fitted plastic cap placed on top to make it easy to close tightly and avoid spilling.
TEXTURE : The color of the serum comes in a light liquid form. It really feels very lightweight on the skin. Because of that, it is easily absorbed. You don't have that sticky feeling whatsoever.
SCENT: This serum has a pleasant fresh scent that has also a slight hint of citrus. Absolutely, you'll love this scent too.


PROS
  • It is all natural and safe to use with the good ingredients that comes with it.
  • It is easily absorbed by the skin.
  • Since it's gentle on the skin, it doesn't cause any breakout or skin troubles.
  • It feels very lightweight.
  • It makes the skin soft and dewy once applied.
  • The scent is really refreshing and soothing.
  • A little goes a long way so you can use this for a longer period of time.

CONS
  • That feeling of having a dewy and smooth skin after applying it is JUST TEMPORARY. :(
  • It doesn't provide rich moisture to the face.
  • It doesn't have any other good skin benefits like whitening, anti-aging and the like.
  • It's just a so-so skin care product. No noticeable differences whatsoever. :(

My Overall Thoughts
Well, I'm a bit happy with this green tea seed serum. But I'm not totally ecstatic about it. It's not a good product on its own in terms of its effects and benefits. It needs to be paired with other skin care items like a good moisturizer and cream. I just use this in the morning to help me wake up because of the scent and to give my skin that extra nutrients it needs. 
I don't recommend using this at night because it's not really a heavy duty serum like the others available in the market. I'm just sad and a little disappointed about this product. I'll just use this up and see if it can still change my mind somehow.

Have you ever used this product here? Did you like it? Let's share ideas then. Hope you find this helpful in some ways.

As always, take care and let's all dream to have a better year this time.
---Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment