Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Yum Saeb Deli and Resto bar - A Newly Discovered Thai Restaurant

Hello guys. I am back here to introduce a good Thai restaurant that is located conveniently in the heart of the city of Cebu. I've been seeing there banner every time I pass by there. Finally after eyeing it after a few months, I've tried it and it did satisfy our cravings for Thai foods. Let's continue this.

What's it about? 




It's basically claims to be a Thai restaurant and has a bar into it also. Plus, the name suggests that it serves authentic Thai different from the ones locally available already.


PRICE: The price range is from P 150 to 500 if you order their set menu.


Pad Thai / Thai spring rolls / Tom Yum soup / 2 cups of rice and 2 glasses of authentic Iced tea
TASTE AND FLAVORS : This feels very authentic. The blend of the taste and burst of flavors are both exciting and filling.
QUALITY OF THE FOODS: I can say that they have exceeded my standards in terms of quality. It's cooked the right way and just tastes fantastic.

Where is located?
Address: 4J Building, Maxilom Street, Cebu City
Phone number: 032- 412 4130

My Overall Thoughts
Overall, I definitely had a good time dining in that place. It just feels very homey and cozy at that time. Just make sure to extend your patience a bit longer though because cooking time for the foods takes about 25 minutes or so. 
Will I come back?
Yes indeed. That is already next in my agenda if I have the chance and free time again. 

That's it for me. Writing about this food blog entry always me hungry. Please check out and try this place. It won't surely disappoint. 
Hope you find it helpful. See you in my next food trip adventure.
Take care and let's continue exploring and tasting goods along the way.
---Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment