Monday, January 16, 2017

Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar

Greetings everyone from Belle here of The Adventures of Luzzie. Who among you here have hair problems like the hair being dry, dull or frizzy somehow? Raise your hands please. It also includes me of course. I guess, with the hot and humid temperature in the Philippines, those problems are unavoidable right? Plus, if you regularly color your hair, that also damages it somehow. But fret not anymore. I have a discovered a good hair product that basically solves our hair problems and give even more benefits. What I am talking about is this CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar by Piolang, a product I discovered from Althea.


What's it about?
Photos I got from Althea











TESTIMONY
"The hair really gets thicker and more black-er if that makes sense."

" It's a perfect substitute for conditioner. Easy to use. Doesn't make my hair oily especially on the scalp. Since it's liquid form, there is no residue on the hair and scalp. Just perfect. Try it. "

"It's the best solution to solve flaky scalp. Very gentle and mild to use. It works like this. If the scalp has some white flakes on, pour that vinegar on the affected area, then the vinegar changes into this bubble form somewhat dissolving the flakes and making them slide easily. Works like an instant magic to the scalp. Just cleans the scalp instantly.



PROS
  • I like how big the bottle is. Very economical to use.
  • It's reasonably priced.
  • The bottle includes a white stopper to cover the tiny opening after every use. Sealed and protected.
  • It makes our hair smooth and shiny instantly.
  • The product itself contains a lot a good nutrients for our hair.
  • It can be used to treat flaky scalp. Very safe to use. 
  • It can be used as a GOOD substitute for conditioner.  A better alternative actually since it doesn't make our scalp and hair oily or greasy.
  • I love the sweet fruit-y scent of this product. 

CONS
  • It's not easily available in the local market. Only Althea.com sells this one as of the moment here in the Philippines.

My Overall Thoughts
I am really blown away by this product. I kid you not. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good hair product. This is the one for you. Your hair will actually look bouncy, shiny and smooth. Plus, you're assured that only the good stuffs (HERB PRODUCTS) are in this product. Thank you Althea for bringing good products to us.

Wow, I can't believe I raved about this product too much. It's really damn good. Anyhow hope you find it helpful.
Take care guys and let's all discover new and good products. 
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment