Thursday, January 19, 2017

Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion in No.23 with SPF 35 PA ++

Hello everyone. I am back here with another new favorite and it's one of my recent discovery too. For the past few years, I've been a BB cream addict because of the good results it gives my skin. Then this matt cushion came and everything changed completely. Surprisingly, I am now a cushion foundation convert because of this product. I am talking about this Matt Cushion by Chica Y Chico. Let's get it started then.


What's it about?
Some photos from Althea website.








MY PERSONAL PHOTOS





Left side- Natural skin color
Right side- with the cushion


How it looks on my face. I just put this on and set it with a little mineral powder. 


PACKAGING: It comes in a circular black compact with mirror. It also comes with a good sponge and a plastic cap inside that prevents the product from drying. Interestingly, the packaging looks sturdy  enough but a little bulky which is common to a normal cushion foundation.

SHADE: I have mine in # 23 that is natural beige. Quite a good match to my skin. :)

TEXTURE: It sets pretty fast so putting this on needs some quick hands. At first, it is a bit sticky but once applied and blended, it feels smooth on the skin. Not thick at all. 

COVERAGE: It's between light to medium coverage. It's also very buildable. It just works great for me. Something light but has a good decent amount of coverage already.




PROS
  • It really has a good packaging.
  • It's very easy to apply and use.
  • It's doesn't cake if you build it up if you want to achieve a full coverage look.
  • It has a pretty good coverage.
  • It has decent lasting power.
  • It somehow minimizes the appearance of an oily T-zone a bit.
  • It already includes a good SPF 35 PA ++


CONS
  • It can only be purchased online so it's not easy to get a hold of this one yet.
  • The range of the shades is very limited and somehow intimidating.

My Overall Thoughts
I'm pretty surprised how I am liking this product. It is just a good start to join the cushion foundation craze. I love how easy and fast it can be applied on the face. Plus, it gives me this healthy looking face. On some days, I feel very busy then this cushion is my life saver. :) I highly recommend this. 

Anyhow, hope you find this helpful and fun.
 Let's continue to explore the make up world together. 
---Belle





No comments:

Post a Comment