Wednesday, February 1, 2017

PRODUCT EMPTIES #11

Good day everyone! It's that time of the month that I showcase my beloved products, tested them  and analyzed if they're worth repurchasing or not anymore. This time, I am already in my 11th installment of my product empties series. Oh my! Where did the time go? Where? Anyhow, let's keep this going.

Friends, I now present my PRODUCT EMPTIES #11 My Lucky Seven Products


1. Surebuy Baby Wipes

These baby wipes were just purchased from my local supermarket. It claims to be hypoallergenic. Also, it has  aloe and vitamin E, moisturizing lotion effect and doesn't contain any alcohol related ingredients. It's pretty decent.

VERDICT: I don't mind buying this again since it's very handy and can be used as make up wipes sometimes. 

TIP: I just use my favorite Guerisson 9 complex cream and I use it as a balm cleanser. Then I use this baby wipes to wipe off the make up on my face. You can try this hack too if you want. 
** You can check this link if you want more deets about this Guerisson cream.



2. Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair Lotion

This lotion really does the job in making the skin lightened and fairer in a way.  I like that it's not very greasy once applied on and is also fast absorbing.

VERDICT: It's pretty a good lotion to use for whitening. But I will use buy this once it goes on sale like 50% off to maximize my resources somehow. I'll keep an eye when's the next sale again.



3. Olive Hand Cream Naturals by Watson's

This has a certified ingredient of  organic olive oil from Italy and natural grape seed oil that help pamper our hands. It also contains shea butter and vitamin E for intensive moisturizing effects and protects our hands from drying.

VERDICT: It's a good hand cream being sold in the market. Just pretty reasonable but didn't give me amazing effects. 



4. Maybelline Colorshow Creamy Matte Lipcolor in Firecracker Red

I used to love this lipstick because of its pigmentation and creamy texture on the lips. But as time goes by, I realized that it easily melts once placed in a handbag or just in the room and because of that it gets messy. I don't know if this lipstick needs to be stored in the fridge whatsover. 
I've written a review about this lipstick. Just click the link for more deets.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/08/review-maybellines-colorshow-creamy.html

VERDICT: It served me well but I won't repurchase this anymore. 



5. Watson's Body Wash in Brightening Cream Formula with Orchid and Vitamin E
Just take note of the right side only. It's the brightening Cream body wash. ( Sorry I wasn't able to take a decent photo of this. I threw it away after using it all.. Opps)
I like how rich the product is. It really produces a rich lather that is soothing enough to use. Also, a little goes a long way so that means it's really economical to use.

VERDICT: Highly recommend it. You get your money's worth if you buy it, Much better than the branded ones sold in the market.



6. Naturacentials Deep Cleansing & Whitening Bar

It claims to have bamboo charcoal with Lumin 8 Derma Complex and peppermint as well. It's also 100% natural. Something and interesting to try.

VERDICT: It's pretty so-so. I don't see any drastic changes on my skin whatsoever.



7. Rucy's Vanity Liquid Eyeliner

I like the thin applicator because I can control this easily. Since it's really slim, it is easy to manage and use. This was my go to eyeliner whenever my eyes needed some help and emphasis as well. 

VERDICT: It's worth the try especially for those makeup newbie. The product is good enough with the price point that it also offers. However, it's not really an amazing product like the ones available in the market.


There you go. Just finished writing about my Product Empties Series this time. Wow, another month has ended  and love month is already here. Awww! How exciting! 

That's it for now and hope you find this helpful. 
Take care guys and always be the best versions of yourselves everyday. 
---Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment