Thursday, February 2, 2017

Swanicoco Fermentation Snail Care Toner and Emulsion

Hello friends! Today I am doing to talk about my recent favorite skincare combo that really does makes wonder on the skin. I just accidentally discovered this while browsing the famous Althea website. Plus, the name suggests fermentation and snail care so I jumped the buy button and then everything was history. :)  
Let's proceed and talk about these two now.

What's is about?
These photos I got from Althea website.





PACKAGING
The 2 products come in a bottle. Good thing is the bottle has a stopper that you can put every after use to avoid accidents. 

TEXTURE 
They have a silky and light texture that are easily absorbed by the skin.

INGREDIENTS




HOW TO USE





PROS

  • Both of them really provide hydration.
  • They are easily absorbed by the skin.
  • They don't feel heavy nor sticky whatsoever.
  • They have slight hint of  a floral scent. Very mild.
  • They really make a good staple skincare product underneath my makeup / foundation / BB cream.
  • They feel very luxurious on the skin.
  • It feels very soothing and calming to use.
  • They do help lighten my skin complexion gradually.
  • They contain snail extract, rice ferment filtrate and ginseng culture extract. All these are good ingredients for anti-aging and preventing the visible appearance of wrinkles.


CONS
  • They aren't easily available in the local markets.
  • They are not super hydrating but I don't mind that at all.

My Personal Thoughts
Once again, a good discovery and inclusion to my Korean skincare routine. They do the job as expected. Plus, I like it that they give me this healthy and glowing look after. For now, I've been using this for about 1 month or so. So far, I am liking what I see. 

** I'll just keep you updated about it in the next coming months.

That's it for now. Hope you find it helpful.

Again, let's continue discovering good skincare products that don't break the bank. Looking good always is synonymous to building our confidence to do our best everyday. 


Let's stay beautiful inside and out.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment