Thursday, February 23, 2017

W. Lab Velvet Color Stick

Hi friends! Welcome back to my blog, Adventures of Luzzie. How are you guys doing by the way? Hope things are well and you guys are all healthy. This blog entry is dedicated to all the lipstick lovers in the world. Who's with me? I'm pretty sure we, ladies, always have more than one lip products in our make up bag.  I am also guilty and I guess it's better that way so we can have some alternatives to change our look sometimes. (Making excuses here .) Let's continue this then.

What's it about?





 It's an auto-pencil that's easy and convenient to use. It includes vita care complex to nourish and moisturize our lips. 

SHADE: I have two shades. They are # 2 Noble Red and #4 Cozy Coral.
I am wearing the shade #4 Cozy Coral.

I am wearing the shade # 2 Noble Red.

INGREDIENTS


PACKAGING : The lip pencil comes in a tube form that you can easily twist up. The bad thing about this is the plastic white cap that comes with it. The plastic cap can easily be loose once inside the bag / make up bag.

PIGMENTATION: The shade # 2 Noble Red is quite beautiful. You can make it light or bold if you want to.
The shade #4 Cozy Coral doesn't come out the same color on the lips. It appears like a light shade of pink instead.

SMELL: No smell whatsoever. 

TEXTURE: It has a light and velvet- soft matte finish.


My Personal Thoughts
Overall, I am just pretty satisfied that I got these two as part of a special gift set from Althea box. The price isn't that costly though. Sadly, I don't recommend purchasing this alone because it doesn't do the job as expected with its price point.
Pigmentation - check
Texture - check
Shade - check 

Just be careful with these lip crayons though. You have to exfoliate and scrub your lips first before applying them. It's because they tend to highlight the cracks and lines on the lips.  One more, the color of the shade tends to make our teeth look yellowish. :( 

Just in case you're interested about that special gift set from Althea. Here's the link here.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/search?q=althea+haul

That's it for now. Hope you find it helpful. Thanks for reading my entry. Do you have any recommendation of a good lip product that you purchased lately? Let me know and share it with me then.

Take care and always stay beautiful!
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment