Sunday, March 5, 2017

Crimson Resort & Spa : A Short Staycation



Hello everyone! Greetings of warm sunshine  from Cebu City. This entry will be a very short quick travel diary of our stay in this gorgeous resort and spa. Special thanks to our Korean friend for inviting us over. Let's continue as I bring you together to this beautiful place.

Where is it located?
It is located in Seascape Resort Town Soong, Lapu-lapu City, 6015, Cebu.

My Travel Diary
While waiting for the shuttle :)
This is the view that greeted us there in the entrance.




Inside the private villa :)









Rib eye steak :)


My Final Thoughts
Overall, I can say that our experience was really a blast. The place gave us warm smiles, convenience, good foods and luxury all in one combination. I am proud to say that I for one felt that Filipino hospitality there. Plus, I am extremely blessed and forever grateful for that one-of-a-kind experience. 

Thank you Crimson Resort and Terry for that wonderful time. I'll be back soon there again. Fingers crossed.

That's it for now. Stay happy everyone and always live life to the fullest.

--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment