Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hama Rikyu Gardens in Tokyo

Hello guys! It's time to welcome another month. It's April already. Can you believe how fast the time flies? I am always catching my breath literally but it's just the way it is sometimes. Adult-ing issues are not easy but we just have to do it nevertheless.  

Enough with those bad vibes. I am back here with another entry. I will introduce a good garden that we visited in Tokyo. The name is Hama Rikyu.

What's it about?
Hama Rikyu Gardens is a large public park in Chuo, Tokyo, Japan. In addition, it is huge beautiful garden that's basically located in the center of Tokyo. 


My Photo Diary















Best Things About The Place
**It has a huge ground for picnic regardless of the season.
**It has seawater ponds that are attractive to watch.
**There is also a tea house inside that serves good matcha tea with traditional Japanese sweets.
**The landscape of the gardens reflects ancient Japan. Very impressive.
**The entrance fee is only 300 Yen.

I'll present now my travel vlog. Enjoy watching.



Shoutout to my Japanese friend who was with us during that special experience. :) Thank you Keiko and nice meeting you Yuki-kun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment