Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Latest Lazada Haul


Hi everyone. I am back here to do another haul from my latest Lazada PH purchase. If my memory serves me right, it only lasted for 3 days from March 21st - 23rd. Please correct if my details about the mentioned dates are not that accurate. Pardon me. Anyhow, that time, I thought I just wanted to check if my favorite perfume was on sale and boom, it was and so much more. So many good stuffs were also reasonably priced. That's why I have here my haul. Let's keep this going and enjoy reading guys.


My Latest Lazada PH haul
1. Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette for Men 100ml

Personal description: It has a fresh and masculine scent at the same time. It really makes the man macho with this scent on. It's perfect for dates and special occasions. 

2. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum  for Women 100 ml

Personal description: This scent is meant for everybody. It's just mild and can be used for everyday affairs. A certified green tea addict here.


3. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette For Women 100 ml

Personal description : This scent is good for everyday use. If you're into fruity / floral scent, this is just perfect. 


4. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick- Rich Ruby

Personal description: I like how creamy and smooth it applies on the lips. A good lip color that is meant for a bold daytime look and excellent for date nights too.

5. Iwata CM15RHF- 01 CB Portable Rechargeable Fan -Black

Personal description: This is the best portable fan to have especially this hot and humid summer. That oily/ sticky feeling will then be minimized when you have this fan in your life.


6. JBL Go Portable Bluetooth with Speaker Phone Function - Blue

Personal description: This speaker is very reliable, portable and stylish at the same time. JBL, thumbs up! This is a must-have for a good weekend getaway. 


7. Fine Life Pop-Up Spice Rack


Personal description: I like how functional it is. Plus, I like how I can easily organize my seasonings / spices in the kitchen. The clear plastic containers make the searching process quicker. :)

Even if there is no sale going on at Lazada, you can still save when you use a voucher code. For example LZNEW100OFF will give you ₱100 off if you are a new customer. Don't worry, there are also vouchers codes for existing customers. Find them here.

That's it my friends. Do check Lazada PH and stay tuned for their next sale season. I'm pretty sure you'll find something that you like there. 

If you want to see my previous haul from Lazada, click this link.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-lazada-experience-haul.html

Be happy guys and stay focused. 
---Belle 

Chat conversation end

No comments:

Post a Comment