Monday, April 10, 2017

Product Empties # 13

It's the fourth month of the year already. How fast! You know what that means. I'll be introducing my product empties series. I'm already on my 13th series. So many products have been consumed already for the past few months. Crazy.  Guys, let me introduce my Product Empties.


My Product Empties # 13 : My Lucky Seven
1. Missha Near Skin  Emulsion

This is one of holy grail products last year. It makes my skin soft and moisturized. It's also perfect to layer under your favorite makeup/ cosmetics.
*Click this link for more detailed information. I reviewed this before.

VERDICT: A must buy! 




2. Missha Aloe Cleansing Foam

This cleansing foam is pretty straightforward. It's mild and gentle to use. I like the refreshing scent that it has.
You can click this link. I've reviewed this before.

VERDICT: You can try this out if you want a simple cleansing foam. For now, I won't repurchase it anymore.




3. Guerisson 9 Complex Cream

This is probably my second glass already. Ha ha. It just has so many uses for me. I use it as my face moisturizer, hand cream, neck cream, foot cream and a cleansing balm as well. :)
Click this link for the detailed review of this amazing cream.

VERDICT: Buy! I highly recommend it!



4. Chapstick Lip Balm Classic in Peppermint

This has always been a favorite of mine. It never leaves my bag. I like how it moisturizes my lips and at the same time gives this fresh peppermint taste. :)

VERDICT: Of course, I'll repurchase this. 




5. Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil # 3

This is a good eyebrow pencil. It stays true to its color, doesn't break easily and glides smoothly on the brows
Click this link to read my review about it.

VERDICT: It's a good eyeliner pencil. I'll surely recommend this to anyone.



6. Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar

I use this as a hair conditioner and for my scalp care. I like it a lot because it's very gentle and it makes my hair less oily.
You may view this link for better description of this product.

VERDICT: This is definitely a must have for everybody. It's big and very economical to use.



7. Bare Green Tea Soothing & Brightening

It claims to pamper, relax and recharge our tired bodies. It is infused with essential oils as well.  I use this as a hand cream and it really is worth keeping in my hand bag. I love the fresh scent of green tea. 

VERDICT: This is a winner for me. Super love it.


Well, we've come to the end of this. Thanks for reading this blog entry. I do appreciate your time.

Always stay happy and put your best foot forward.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment