Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Canmake Color Change Eyebrows in #01

Hi lovely friends! How have you been these days? I have here another Japanese product from Canmake that is good for the eyebrows and function as a brow gel too. It's called Canmake Color Change Eyebrows in #01.


What's it about?
This claims to completely change the look and color of you eyebrows instantly. With just one coat, it provides a rich color effect that bleaches the brows. It's waterproof and smudge-proof. This shade # 01 is a chestnut brown that is recommended for people who have dark brown and  black hair. It's a versatile and natural color that gives a soft and gentle aura.


Photos of the Product







Steps How To Fix Your Eyebrows with the Product
1. Comb your brows before applying any product on it.



2. Make a tentative line on your brows and it also depends what shape you want to achieve for that day.



3. Slightly fill in some sparse area using an eyebrow powder or if you want you can also use an eyebrow pencil to speed up the process.




4. Lightly use this Canmake product on the brows themselves to achieve a softer look. It's like tinting your eyebrows literally. Viola, that's it. :) 



PROS
  • It colors my black thick eyebrows successfully.
  • It's water-resistant and stays put even on hot and humid days.
  • It stays true to its color.
  • It can be a good eyebrow gel because it holds the eyebrows in place.

CONS
  • It's hard to buy this locally especially here in Cebu.
  • It's just available in two shades.
  • It's hard to use at first especially because the product just hardened after a few minutes after applying it on so you have to be quick in using this.

My Overall Thoughts
At first, I thought I didn't like this product because I didn't like how it looked my brows. Then after weeks of trial and error processes, I realized that this product is merely intended to change the colors of your brows and as a eyebrow gel at the same time. I guess I enjoy using this product because the change of my eyebrows' color really makes a lot of difference in my eye area. Plus, it holds my brows in place and the color doesn't fade or something.

Will I recommend it? Oh yes definitely. Anyhow, hope you find it helpful guys. Let's continue discovering good beauty products and be the best version of ourselves every time. Take care.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment