Monday, May 22, 2017

Eat All You Can with Family at Cabalen

Hello everyone. I have here another food recommendation that will surely be a good place for family and your bunch of friends. It's Cabalen, a native restaurant that originates in Pampanga, Philipppines. Basically, they serve Filipino foods from appetizers, main dish and even desserts, they also offer that. I'll give you more information about this place.


What's it about?

Cabalen restaurant is an Eat-All-You-Can or Eat-All-You-Want style. The buffet style offers good variety of dishes mostly Filipino cuisines. I highly recommend their vegetable kare-kare, chorizo, tofu dishes especially the tofu sisig, lechon, seafood dishes and diy salad. For desserts, try their diy halo-halo mix and the chocolate fondue with fresh fruits and marshmallows.








RATES: P 298 per person and drinks are paid individually. 





Where can I find it in Cebu?
  • SM City Cebu, Northwing
  • SM Seaside Cebu

My Final Thoughts
I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to try Filipino food with family.  The buffet rate is reasonably priced so everybody can try it without breaking the bank. One thing I can say is that they refill their foods pretty quickly and the foods stations are neatly maintained. It's truly the best place to enjoy good foods with your significant others.

TIP: Please reserve ahead of time especially during the weekend because the line and waiting time might be a killer.

That's a wrap for me. Till next time and see you in my food trip adventure. Take care guys.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment