Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review: Aqua Blossom White Effect OLED Cream

Hello my beautiful friends. How are you doing so far? I am back to introduce a good cream that has good benefits. I found this accidentally while browsing the sale section on Althea website. I got intrigued and purchased it. :) Well, let's continue this review.


What's it about?
White Effect OLED Cream contains diamond powders and claims to bring a clear and pure skin because it is using pearl extracts instead of purified water. It also contains authentic whitening ingredients as much as possible which feels like a fresh cream. It promotes brightening the user's skin color immediately.









After one pump

After 2 pumps

This is how the cream looks like on my hand.

Spreading the cream... Takes a while to spread though
Viola! Instant brightness is achieved! :)

SIZE: It is 50 g.
PACKAGING: It's very chic and expensive looking packaging. There's a button on top that you can press down so that the product comes out.
TEXTURE: The product at first appears thick but very easy to manage on the skin.
CONSISTENCY: Though the product is easy to work with, the absorption takes a while somehow. It needs some patting for the product to fully get absorbed and sink deep into the skin.



My Overall Thoughts
Overall, I was pretty amazed how fast the brightening results are on the skin. How my skin feels after putting it on? At first, my skin feels very oily and greasy especially on hot and humid days. ( Note: My skin type is combination skin.) I was very confused that time and tried using it again and again until I figured it out how to make it actually work. 

Well, I'll give you some tips how to make this product work very effectively.
  • You can use this cream as a primer. Use this cream with your regular moisturizer since this cream leaves a matte finish.  Putting on some setting powder also makes the product work even better.
  • You can use this as a whitening cream for your elbow, knees and any body parts that need brightening.
  • NOTE: I don't recommend this to oily skin type. 

Once the product has completely set, the face really is less oily and looks radiant and glowing. That's a wrap guys. Thanks for reading this entry. Hope you find it helpful. Always take care and be happy.
--Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment