Friday, August 18, 2017

Random Vlogging Day : International Travel Festival And Eating Japanese Foods Again

Good day everyone! I'd love to share here my random vlog. If some of you are wondering how my weekend looks like, then this one right here gives you a glimpse how I spend it. Basically, I and hubby go out and try going to events like this to somehow grab some good deals for future travel escapades.  Well, it was quite a productive day and ended it with delicious Japanese foods from Sachi. :) 

*Here's my random vlog here.



*Here's the link of the festival. Do catch it next time. 


* I also did a blog about this Japanese restaurant before.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for my next vlog. Till next time.
Always have a smile on your face guys.
--- Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment