Monday, November 20, 2017

Seafoods and Ribs Warehouse Restaurant at SM Seaside City Cebu

Welcome back to my blog. I'll bring you along with me as we explore this new restaurant in the city. The name is Seafoods and Ribs Warehouse Restaurant. It's famous for their seafoods and freshly cooked ingredients which customers can actually choose the kind of cooking according to their liking. 

Where is it located?
It's located in Skypark, 3rd floor, SM Seaside City Cebu, SRP, Cebu City .

My TOP FIVE Recommended Dishes 
1. Their house special - Their RIBS  (It comes with a side dish of veggies and mashed potato already)
2. Their sisig 
3. Chopseuy
4. Tuna Kinilaw 
5. Garlic Shrimps

My Vlog Experience Here


That's all for now my friends. I recommend this place if you fancy seafoods and good atmosphere at the same time. Just do be careful with the prices though since the seafood prices depend on its weight per grams. Always ask and confirm the total price before having the foods cooked before you get a shock of your like. Just kidding though.

As always, take care. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment