Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes

Hello everyone! It's the month of December and that basically means everything gets so busy, parties here there and everywhere happen. I have here a good product recommendation that will surely remove your make-up in as easy as 1, 2 and 3. I kid you not. Let's continue this.


What is it about?
This Micellar Cleansing Wipes from SIMPLE are made with Micellar Water for a thorough yet gentle cleanse. The clever micelles gently lift away make-up, impurities and unclog pores. Skin is left feeling clean, fresh and hydrated without irritation. It's perfect for sensitive skin.







This is how the cleansing wipe looks like.


SIZE: It's a pretty decent size, just enough to cleanse the face and neck completely.

CLOTH: It feels like the softest cloth actually. It feels very mild and gentle on the skin.

BEST FEATURES: 
  • It has Vitamins B5 and Vitamin E
  • It has no alcohol and no oil either. Meaning it's non drying and non greasy
  • It has no artificial perfume, color and no harsh chemicals 
  • Why? It's just SIMPLE.

My Overall Thoughts
Well, I'm simply blown away with these cleansing wipes. Just love love love how they work effectively and at the same time they still leave a good amount of moisture on the skin. That's what you call a WINNER for all the busy ladies out there.  I highly recommend this to everyone.

I'll just send a special shoutout to LAZADA PH for sending this as my prize. Truly appreciate your kind gesture.

There you have it my friends. Thanks for dropping by. Have you tried these Simple Cleansing Wipes? If yes, I'd love to hear from you guys. Take care and stay lovely.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment