Monday, January 1, 2018

TOFICON 2017 + A Short Clip

Hello guys! Happy New Year 2018! How is it going so far? Anyhow, I'd show you a random vlog about my experience to see the TOFICON. It means Toys and Figures Convention. I'll share some bits and bobs and my short clip about the event here.


What's it about?
This is a special event that is held annually if I'm not mistaken. It is merely a gathering of toys and figures enthusiasts where they showcase their beloved collections such as toys, robots and some lego artworks. Some people even show up in their costumes which makes the event more fun and interesting.

When was it?
It was held last December 10th of last year at SM Seaside City Cebu.

My Random Short Clip of the Event


That's it for today. Take care guys. May our New Year be bountiful and successful as well. Let's go and reach our dreams one by one.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment