Monday, July 9, 2018

VLOGGING : Lambug Beach in Badian Cebu

Welcome back to my blog everyone. I'm greeting this new month of July with a random vlog about our beach trip. It was in Lambug Beach which is in Badian located in the southern part of Cebu. The main purpose of that trip was like a company outing and I just accompanied him by the way. How lucky.

Actually, it was my first time there and I didn't have any expectations whatsover because I was running short of sleep and your girl right here was like grouchy and not in the mood. But wait, lo and behold, when I took a walk down to the beach, I was greeted with a long stretch of fine white sand. Also, it was the right time to witness the romantic sunset. How nice it was. Looking at it was like a breath of fresh air. Overall, that weekend getaway was truly what I needed. Something new, relaxing and filled with new memories and new found friends. 

Here's my VLOG about our experience there

Here are the top 5 activities to do there
1. Play games to strengthen your bond as a team
2. Walk barefoot on the sand
3. Swim like nobody's watching
4. Watch the picturesque sunset and cloud formations
5. Slow down and just take it all in


Random snapshots













That's it for us. Thanks for reading this blog entry. As always, stay hungry. See you in my next adventure.
--- John and Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment