Friday, August 3, 2018

VLOG : My Mother's Hometown in Bohol and Eating Fresh Sea Urchins

Hello guys. Let's welcome a new month with a travel adventure. This time, I'd love to share here my family trip that happened weeks ago when we visited my mother's place. At first, we all thought it was just a normal vacation to break our current routine in the city then it was way more than that. Boy, we were all damn wrong. Unexpectedly, they prepared good things like fresh foods  there so we could all have some good time and make new memories as well. If I were to summarize that trip, then I'd definitely say it's one for the books. Something unexpected but definitely hits the right spot. A second home indeed for all of us.

Some random video of the shore in her place and my active niece


VLOG: A live eating and opening of fresh sea urchin


Some Snippets During The Trip
FIRST DAY
Can you see us? (Photo taken by the drone)




Waiting for the sunset




My niece 



SECOND DAY 
SEA URCHIN!! ^ ^



Well, that's a wrap. Thanks for making this trip worthwhile.Truly, it was a good one and I can't wait to visit there again and explore the island. Till next time and see you in my next travel adventure. Take care guys.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment