Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Product Empties # 25 : My Lucky Seven

Welcome back to my blog friends. Let's start the month right by enumerating my product empties. It's the 25th one this time. Let's get this started. 

My Product Empties #25 : My Lucky Seven Products
1.Etude House Easy Brow Pencil



I forgot what this one is already but this one is in black. This eyebrow is very affordable. I love how creamy it applies on and also it is quite long lasting. For any makeup newbie, this eyebrow pencil will be your new bestfriend. I kid you not.

VERDICT: No doubt! It's always a winner and I won't be tired to repurchase this soon.



2. Winage Moisture Set 



This is an amazing gift set that contains the moisture toner and moisture emulsion. Both have caviar and truffle as their active main ingredients. What I love most about these two combination is they're lightweight, layer well under makeup / foundation and make the skin texture look plump, soft and nourished. I've written a short a blog about this HERE

VERDICT: A big winner in this list of empties. I'm just sad I can't easily repurchase this in the Philippines. Well, if you're looking for a good toner and emulsion, I highly recommend you these two. You'll thank me  later. :)



3. Celeteque Facial Wash with NMF ( Natural Moisturizing Factor)


It  has  mild  cleansing  agents  and  a  special  combination  of moisturizers that gently yet effectively clean without drying your skin.

VERDICT: I love this cleanser. It does the job and makes the skin moisturized after washing. I will totally repurchase this.



4. Human Nature Natural Conditioner in Cool Peppermint


This is a well loved product here. It is basically claims to strengthen the hair avoiding brittle and falling hair.  One ingredient in it is the Hydrolyzed wheat protein that helps fortify hair to dramatically reduce both breakage and hair loss.

VERDICT : Of course, I'll definitely repurchase this again. Love the cooling sensation it does to my hair. Plus, it feels good to support locally produced products.


5. Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes



They are specially made with Micellar Water for a thorough yet gentle cleanse. It's very easy to use especially at night when you just want to remove your makeup very quickly. Why I love this? It does make my skin feeling fresh, clean and somewhat hydrated. I've created a short review about this product HERE 

VERDICT : Another product to repurchase soon. That simply means again that I completely recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleansing wipes.



6. Nyx Natural Eyeshadow Palette



This   has  7  different  colors  to  choose  from.   You can use them naturally or  go dramatic if  you  want to. These  colors  claim  to enhance your eyes instantly. You can wear them as they are and you can also use them as a neutral base for any colorful shadows.

VERDICT: I died when I had this. It's like a hit or miss with the colors. I only like the darker shades. Next, they feel very chalky. Lastly, they're not long lasting to use. Sorry but I totally disappointed having this in my stash. 




7. Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake




This eyebrow powder claims to create beautiful and natural looking brows. Its main ingredient is cacao so it smells good and safe to use especially in the eye area. I've also reviewed this product HERE 


VERDICT: If you have light eyebrows then you'll like this. Unlike me, I have thick and black eyebrow hair, so this product doesn't work easily. I combine this powder cake and eyebrow pencil to define my brows nicely. :) 

There you have it guys. I've done mentioning them here. How about you? Do we have similar products? Let me know and let's exchange ideas. Take care and see you next time in my next blog entry. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment