Monday, September 17, 2018

REVIEW :Jeju Aloe Ice Refreshing Soothing Gel by The Face Shop

As you all know already that I've been a fan of  their soothing aloe gel for the longest time. I was on the hunt of trying something new and one day I saw this one in their physical store. I knew I just had to get it. Why? The idea of JEJU ALOE ICE totally caught my attention. Anyhow, let's continue this review.


What is it about?
This Jeju Aloe Refreshing Soothing Gel is formulated with aloe vera extract from Jeju to soothe and moisturize the skin. It's an innovative product from the gel consistency to like ice ( when placed in the freezer) that is especially formulated to people living in hot and humid places. This product can be used both on the face and all over the body. Also, this product can be used variously for moisturizing, soothing, like a facial pack and after-sun-care. 







Here's the consistency of the product in a room temperature










TIP: For a  more  effective and  soothing  result, you may put this product refrigerated or in the freezer especially during hot summer days before actually using it to boost its effects. Here are the photos of the soothing gel after being chilled.





SIZE: It is 300 ml.
PRICE: It costs P250.
PACKAGING: It comes in this big tub that contains the product. It has a kind of lid that serves as its cover to minimize the product from spilling.
TEXTURE: It feels like a soft creamy texture in a normal room temperature. However, it turns into this slight thicker like a frozen yogurt. Something like that.



PROS
*It is quite reasonably priced in terms of its quantity and offers several uses on the skin.
*It is absorbed very quickly on the skin making the skin soft and hydrated.
* It feels gentle and is very lightweight.
* It gives this healthy texture on the skin making it glow somehow.
*Most importantly, it has many purposes so this makes it a winner in my opinion.

CONS
* It isn't travel-friendly as you can already see. 
*The hydration effect can seem to be temporary so you need to double moisturize to boost moisture.


My Overall Thoughts
Well, I'm pretty satisfied with this product right here. It is really a staple for anyone looking for a  good soothing  gel  and is living in hot tropical countries like me. I  love  the cooling  sensation it gives to  my  skin. Also, I  can  tell my skin always  loves  this  product because  it has this healthy  and  hydrated texture. One  more  thing, this  has  longer lasting effect compared to the normal aloe soothing gel so I now get it why this is priced a bit higher. Will I recommend it? Oh  yes definitely. Also, if you have a matured  skin like mine, then use  this  one with  your other moisturizer to fully boost the hydration on the skin. It works better that way too.

Well, that's about it for me. Hope you find this helpful. Have you tried this product before? What is you go-to moisturizer? I would love to know your thoughts as well. Take care everyone. Always take care of yourself especially your skin.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment