Thursday, September 6, 2018

Vlog: What I Can Find In Bohol Bee Farm And More

Hi guys. Welcome back to my blog. This is a continuation of our food adventure. We purposely dropped by Bohol Bee Farm because of their foods and souvenirs. Glad that we did because it was actually raining for hours and this place served as our sanctuary and at the same time, gave us good treats like their restaurant and shop. Talk about a win-win situation right there.

First: My Random Vlog about the Restaurant, The Bohol Bee Cafe



Second : Random Snap Shots With My Family





Free Sampler Set : Bread, Cassava chips with dips



Our orders are here. Top: Spaghetti Meatballs / Left: Cassava Lasagna / Right : Pesto Pasta in Olive Oil



The star of the show. Organic Flower Salad


*Overall, here are things you can find at Bohol Bee Farm that you'll surely love as well.
1. The foods are mostly organic  and fresh
2. The view in general is very homey and relaxing.
3. Their souvenir Shop. Here's the link of that place HERE
4. A good experience in their farm
5. Ice cream. Lots of good choices I tell you.

Well, there you have it. We truthfully enjoyed our short escapade. Lots of good foods, fun things to do and enjoy while killing our time. If you happen to be in Panglao island, I highly recommend you drop by this place. It will surely be a good time. I promise. That's it for now. Thanks for reading. As always, stay inspired and see you in my next adventure.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment