Friday, April 15, 2022

REVIEW : One Step Cleanser by Yvesom Official

Hello everyone! How's the month of April going so far? If you ask me, it's been busy and the weather has been killing me literally. Since I only work from home, it sometimes feel uncomfortable to be staying in a warm room and dry air conditioned room. No good choices at the moment. Anyhow, good thing I practice my skincare routine and it really does make me feel better somehow. That includes sheet masking and cleansing of course. Here I have a recommendation of a good cleanser that will make you feeling refreshed. What I am talking about is this One Step Cleanser.

Background of the COMPANY
Yvesom Official is a pure eco-friendly natural cosmetic brand. It has excluded 20 harmful ingredients  and 26  allergenic cosmetic ingredients that are not good for the skin. It also has manufactured all of its products  with pure and only all natural ingredients  that are all good for everybody even those with sensitive skin types. Now let's go back to the product itself. :) 

What does it do?
It claims to eliminate sebum and blackheads. It also promises to help remove makeup easily. The best thing of this is it claims to detox and clean the skin from deep within.

Key Ingredients
  •  Spiraluna extract -> famous for its detox effect
  • Coconut oil, jojoba oil, Kahai oil and oilve oil -> all natural oils to provide a moist layer on the surface of the skin
  • Acai berry extract,  cucumber extract, blueberry extract and lemon scented tea tree oil -> revitalize the skin
My Personal Photos Of The Product


VIDEO HERE

My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
  • TEXTURE - It has this interesting consistency.  It transforms into this light foamy lather when mixed with water.
  • SCENT - It has this mild citrus-y and fresh lemon scent. Smells very cooling and refreshing to the senses. For those that are quite sensitive, this might be a little bit overboard / unpleasant for you.
  • As for the daily effects, it does make the skin soft, smooth and nourished. It does deeply cleanse the skin without drying it.
  • Does feel very gentle and mild especially around the eyes and mouth area.
  • After using this for about a week or so, I noticed my skin feels tight and plump.
  • Also, my T-zone tends to be less oily.
  • As for the blackheads part, I can't guarantee if it did help me or not. I need to use this longer somehow.
  • A good makeup remover? No. It just removed my makeup partially but there are still some bits left.
  • A good second cleanser? Yes! 
  • I'd like to commend the ingredients list this product has. It's cruelty free, paraben free and free from any harmful chemicals.
  • Overall, this is still a good cleanser and I always have a wonderful experience using this. Though the price is quite steep, I could see good results on the overall appearance and texture of my skin. Worth the try!

No comments:

Post a Comment