Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Review: Recellme Global Nature A-Free Mask

Hola friends! I am back with another  sheet mask review. This is gifted from the brand so this post is dedicated to them as a sign of my appreciation for the brand. Let's keep it short and simple then.

What does it claim to do?       
It's an affordable luxury that our skin deserves. We'll experience a whole level of softness and moisture that will leave our skin bright and radiant. It's also designed to address 2 main benefits namely soothing and moisturizing.

Key Ingredients
*Tea tree extracts
*Aloe leaf juice
*Sodium hyaluronate

My Personal Photos







My Overall Thoughts / Experiences

  • EFFECTS - Instantly, skin looks and feels refreshed, revitalized and glowing. 
  • SCENT - You can definitely smell hints of tea tree from the essence / mask.
  • FIT - It's pretty decent but not the best in my opinion.
  • TEXTURE - It has this tacky feel to it but I don't mind it at all since most masks are like that anyway.
  • About the brightening effect, I feel like it isn't very noticeable somehow.
  • Overall, this mask gives me this pleasant experience. It somehow delivers what it is supposed to do. I feel like this mask is good to use at night since it gives you this relaxing sensation as you prepare to sleep. Also, for its price point which is P50.00, I am quite satisfied with what it gives to my skin. That added boost of hydration is always an added bonus.
FYI : I've read the instructions at the back of this mask that you can use this warmly. Something new to try soon. We'll see.

Thanks Recell Me Global for sending these masks. Always a good time to try and use some new masks anytime anywhere. Thank you.

 Always take care guys. Be healthy and stay happy.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment