Thursday, March 17, 2022

REVIEW : Tiam's My Signature Vita Red Sunscreen

Hello guys! Belle here! Long time no see! It's been ages since my last update here. Anyhow, I am back with a review. This product was gifted in exchange of an honest review. Let's get the ball rolling then.

Photos of the product      





Product Video Here

My Initial Thoughts/ Experiences ( about 1 week of use)  

* Really feels light and comfortable on the skin

* Has this cooling sensation upon application

* No white cast

* Layers well under makeup an works well with my other skincare products 

* Makes the skin healthy and less tired

* Wore this once to run errands outside. My skincare and makeup routine were pretty much the same except this new addition, the sunscreen. Sad to say that this product made my skin look oily ( even if I put primer already )

My Review Updates ( about 4-6 weeks of use)

* After a month of testing this, still this makes my face oily especially with mask use

* Interestingly enough, I've also tested this out on cooler and humid days like recently and I'm happy to report that this works better when used indoors and #workfromhome setup

*As expected, I always enjoy its cooling sensation upon application and how this moisturizes the skin at the same time.

WHEN is the the best time to use this?

* On lazy days when I wear minimal makeup and skincare

* On days when it's cooler and less humid

* Indoors and working from home

**** Overall, this is a good product to begin with. Probably, it just doesn't match the skin type I have and especially it isn't very applicable to use in hot summer days. Other than that, will keep using this as I continue to work online and at home. Still works that way because I don't want wasting products. That's why! 

You can purchase this on TIAM Flagship store in LAZADA. HERE

Thank you for reading. Take care. :)

---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment