Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Texture Tuesday highlighting my beloved cream products

Hello! Wanna showcase and highlight my beloved cream today. They are presented in these colorful jars. For me, they all look absolutely stunning, don't they?

Photos of the Products



Can you guess what their names are?

#AboutMe Skin tone up massaging cream

I am revisiting this one. I like how this detoxifies  and cleans my skin. At the same time, this makes my skin looks soft, bright and moisturized.

#CommonlabsPH Vitamin C brightening gel cream

Love how this makes the skin radiant and supple to touch. It's perfect to use on hot summer days.

#NatureRepublicPH Super aqua max combination watery cream

Always enjoy the cooling sensation this cream gives to the skin. This cream does the job in keeping my skin moisturized and soft.

#ImFomGlobal Vitamin tea tree water gel 

This is also well-loved in my collection. It does help to strengthen my skin barrier and also does big time in calming and nourishing the skin.

That's it for me today! Have a good week ahead. Let's all live intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment